Antal Looper Block with Becket (LS1071)
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Antal Looper Block with Becket (LS1071) is an ultralight one-piece-frame block provided with a Dyneema Snap-Loop for fast, easy and safe connections. It has a hard black anodized one-piece-aluminum frame with resin sheave on composite fiber bushing and double side ball bearings.
- Hard black anodized one-piece-aluminum frame
- Resin sheave on composite fiber bushing and double side ball bearings
- Dyneema Snap-Loop
- The one-piece aluminum extruded body is the strongest and lightest solution
- No assembling pin rivets or screws and nuts
- CNC machine polished, hard black anodized and Teflon coated
- The resin (aluminum on larger mod) sheave runs on the main composite fiber bearing
- Ground stainless steel hub: Low friction, high- loads and no lubricant required
- The self-captive side ball bearing reduces the friction and makes disassembling, cleaning and maintenance very easy
- Sheaves are supplied with the stainless steel hub, they are available separately
- Type: Simple Single Block w/ Becket
- Sheave Diameter: 70 mm
- Line Size: 12 mm
- Safe Working Load: 1600 kg
- Dyneema Loop Diameter: 5 mm
Note: When testing Looper, Antal calculates a SWL (Safe Working Load) by dividing the breaking load by three. For instance, when Antal breaks the 4 mm Loop at 3000 kg, they give a SWL of 1000 kg.