Defender Chase RIB430 With Evinrude 30 Hp E-Tec 2-Stroke
2015 RIB430 / 2017 E30DPSL
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
This rigged 430 RIB is custom built for Defender with Commercial Grade, 1670 Decitex Hypalon fabric.
Other standard features that distinguish the Defender 430 RIB from other 14' RIBs, include:
- Keel protector
- Lifting eyes - 4 points
- Reinforced wear patches on top of tubes
- Interior and exterior grab lines
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 14' 1"
- Beam 6' 5"
- Boat Weight: 257 lbs
- Engine Weight: 181 lbs
- Total Estimated Rigged Weight: 576 lbs (Includes Battery and Removable Fuel Tank)
- Capacity: (8) Persons or 1764 lbs
- Maximum Motor: 40L hp (Maximum Motor Weight 302 lbs)
- Tube Diameter: 19"
- Separate Air Chambers (4)
- Fabric Type: Hypalon, Achilles 1670 Decitex T15 series
- Factory Warranty: Call for details, clearance package. Sold AS IS.
- Gray Rigid RTM Fiberglass Double Hull
- Full Length Keel Protector
- Bow Locker with Hatch
- Stern Chafe Patches on Bottom of Tube
- Molded Non-Skid Deck
- Heavy Duty, Full Length, Rub Strake
- Davit Lifting Points (4-Point Lift System)
- Exterior Stern Eye Bolts (Port and Starboard)
- Stainless Bow Eye
- (2) Paddles
- Rope Holders with Lifelines
- Double Action Pump
- Repair Kit
- Evinrude 30 hp E-Tec 2-Stroke
- Remote Steering
- Electric Start
- Power Trim and Tilt
- 3-Blade Aluminum Propeller
- 6 Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line
- Removable Custom Bow Cushion
- All Rigging Components and Hardware
- Fiberglass Jockey
- Fuel / Water Separator
- Dealer Prep Costs
Standard Features Include:
This Rigged Rib Package Includes:
Note: Navigation Lights are Optional / Trailer Optional
Item #: 456773