Kiwi Grip Non-Skid Deck System with Roller Cover*
- Kiwi Grip Deck coating from PYI KiwiGrip is a revolutionary, durable, non-skid coating that spreads quickly and easily with our proprietary roller, offering a beautiful, high traction surface
- By varying the application technique, the texture can be adjusted from a rolled "pleasure boat" texture to an industrial aggressive "work boat" texture
- As a homogeneous material KiwiGrip doesn't suffer from the problems encountered with products filled with sand, walnut shells, beads, rubber fleck, or other fillers
- Coatings with fillers tend to wear through, and the fillers fall out leaving an unsafe deck that's hard to clean and even harder to re-coat
- Here's why KiwiGrip is the best non-toxic, non-skid coating and color options available
- A 4 liter can will cover about 80 square feet
- Color Options
- Loaded with a UV stabilizer for consistent color
- Available in (4) standard colors, white, cream, gray and blue
- Durable KiwiGrip is a very hard acrylic polymer providing a durable, homogeneous, elastic surface
- KiwiGrip will not wear through and expose filler materials
- Perfect Texture Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete or metal and dial in the perfect texture for your application by varying your technique
- No volatile solvents, very low VOC
- Cleans up with soap and water
- 4" Roller Cover is Included
- 4" Roller Frame Must be Purchased Separately
- A lint free 3/8" Roller Cover can be used for a relatively smooth grit (Sold Separately)
KiwiGrip Shipping Warning!
KiwiGrip is a water-based product that will be destroyed if frozen in the can. We try not to ship the product in the wintertime when temperatures are cold enough to freeze. However, if you do purchase KiwiGrip during the cold months we recommend shipping this item by air or pickup at the Defender retail store. If you purchase KiwiGrip from Defender.com and have it shipped between November 15th and March 31st, you are doing so at your own risk. Defender will not be held responsible for damage due to freezing.
Please be sure to keep your spare cans of KiwiGrip from freezing so it can be used for repairs and recoats later down the road.