Marine Air EnviroComfort AC w/ Reverse Cycle Heat Retrofit Kit, 16K BTU, 230 V
- EnviroComfort unit
- Digital control
Note: Installation kit sold separately
- This Dometic EnviroComfort Model ECD16K-410AR-410A Retrofit Kit is designed to replace an old self-contained unit and control
- Cooling and reverse-cycle heating
- High velocity, rotatable blower for horizontal or vertical duct installation
- Compact digital-display control
- Plastic electrical box can be mounted remotely for flexibility in installation
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Pre-installed return-air filter, easily removable and easy to clean
- Small, compact, space-saving design
- Environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant
- Replaces 12,000 to 16,000 BTU air conditioning unit and control
- Capacity: 16,000 BTU / hour
- Voltage: 230 Volt AC
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Full Load Amps - Cool: 5.5 @ 230 Volts
- Full Load Amps - Heat: 6.9 @ 230 Volts
- Locked Rotor Amps: 32.0 @ 230 Volts
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Control type: Compact digital display
- Raw water Inlet/Outlet: 5/8"
- Ducting Collar: 6" dia.
- Dimensions: 13.50" H x 20.00" W x 11.25" D *
- Net weight: 64 lbs
- Parts: 1 year from date of purchase of unit.
- Labor: 6 mos. from date of purchase of unit.
*Measurements have been provided by the Manufacturer and may vary slightly. Allow, at minimum, an additional 2 inches of clearance for installation.