Marine Air EnviroComfort AC w/ Reverse Cycle Heat Retrofit Kit, 16K BTU, 230 V
Note: This item will ship when available.
This item has currently has an extended lead time that exceeds 12 weeks.
Dometic's Marine Air EnviroComfort AC with Reverse Cycle Heat Retrofit Kit provides reverse-cycle cooling and heating capability for year-round onboard comfortable.
- Designed to replace an old self-contained unit and control
- Cooling and reverse-cycle heating
- High velocity, rotatable blower for horizontal or vertical duct installation
- Compact digital-display control
- Plastic electrical box can be mounted remotely for flexibility in installation
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Pre-installed return-air filter, easily removable and easy to clean
- Small, compact, space-saving design
- Environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant
- Replaces 12,000 to 16,000 BTU air conditioning unit and control
- Capacity: 16,000 BTU / hour
- Voltage: 230 Volt AC
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Full Load Amps - Cool: 5.5 @ 230 Volts
- Full Load Amps - Heat: 6.9 @ 230 Volts
- Locked Rotor Amps: 32.0 @ 230 Volts
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Control type: Compact digital display
- Raw water Inlet/Outlet: 5/8"
- Ducting Collar: 6" dia.
- Dimensions: 13.50" H x 20.00" W x 11.25" D *
- Net weight: 64 lbs
- Parts: 1 year from date of purchase of unit.
- Labor: 6 mos. from date of purchase of unit.
*Measurements have been provided by the Manufacturer and may vary slightly. Allow, at minimum, an additional 2 inches of clearance for installation.
In the Box:
- EnviroComfort unit
- Digital control
*Note: Installation kit sold separately