K-Pump K40 Hand Pump / Air Pump
- The K40 is a true two-stage pump designed for Ribs, Tenders and Rafts
- The primary stage delivers a huge volume of air per stroke
- When the pressure in the raft increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure "top-off" stage
- Just 24 inches in length, the K40 is sleek and light-weight compared to it's competitors
- Constructed of extremely durable UV enhanced ABS plastic to withstand years of use
- As with all K-Pump models, the "hose" has been eliminated
- A 600 denier "stow-bag" is included for stowage and protection
- Also, like all K-Pump models, the K40 floats
- The goal in the development of the K-40 was to make a more compact version of the K-400 so that it could be stowed when space is limited
- Only 24" in length and weighing only 3½ lbs. the K-40 still produces 70% of the volume per stroke of his bigger brother the K-400
- The K-40 is also fitted with a unique handle/sling strap which makes it easy to pump and easier to transport
- Like all K-Pump models, it comes with a stowage bag, assorted adaptors and a sample tube of K-Pump Lube. synthetic lubricant
- The K-40 like the K-400 will work on most all valves including the older "military valves"
- Outfitters attest that the K-Pumps™ are built to last, easiest to use, a snap to stow and simply the best manual pump available
- Made of specially formulated ABS, they are designed for outdoor use where extended exposure to the elements can be critical to longevity and performance
- Careful attention was directed at the ergonomics of design so that the pump is "unchallenged" for easy use and efficiency
- K-Pumps™ are designed to address, with ease, most contempory quality valves such as Halkey Roberts, Leafield and AD-2
- The pumps come with adaptors that make them work on "Boston" and "Summit" valves
- Pump with Carry Strap
- Pump Lube
- Valve adapters
- Rugged storage bag
- Length: 24"
- Width: 4"
- Height: 4"
- Material: PVC / ABS
- Maximum Pressure: 12 PSI
- Low Pressure 1.2 Gal / 4.5 liter
- High Pressure 0.5 Gal / 2 liter
- Unlimited 2 year warranty