Harken OneTouch Winch Handle - 9.5"
- The Harken OneTouch Winch Handle is lightweight and fast-acting, the Carbo® OneTouch® ball bearing locking winch handle makes grinding winches easy
- Racers will maneuver faster and cruisers will have confidence in a reliable and easy-to-use winch handle
- The Carbo OneTouch locks in and out of the winch using its patented locking mechanism and ergonomically-designed grab bar
- It only takes one hand to set or release the handle
- Squeeze anywhere along the grab bar with your palm to unlock; release the bar for a secure lock
- Harken added SpeedGrip handle technology to the OneTouch for fast and efficient winching
- Its independent swivel between the ball bearing knob and hand-grip allows fast trimming using the palm for low-loads, and powerful two-handed grinding when loads are high
- At just 590 g (20.8 oz), the Harken Carbo OneTouch is built to be strong, but lightweight
- The grab bar and main handle are made of the same tough material as Harken's Carbo block line
- High-strength, fiber-reinforced composite
- UV-stabilized for excellent protection against long-term exposure to saltwater and sun
- The handle and grab bar are cross-ribbed and braced for enhanced stiffness
- An aluminum grip rod mates seamlessly to a forged aluminum handle insert to manage bending stresses
- The black hardcoat-anodized octagonal drive gear is also integrated into the molding process, resulting in an extremely strong, one-piece structure
- Its locking pins are tough 316 marine-grade stainless steel
- A = 241 mm
- B = 181 mm
- C = 33 mm
- Handle Length: 9.5"
- Grip Type: Palm Grip
- Aluminum Grip Rod
- Forged Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel Pins
- Grab Bar and Main Handle Material: Fiber-Reinforced Composite
OneTouch is a Registered Trademark of Donald J. Steiner
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Lewmar OneTouch Winch Handle -10"
Item #: 612573
Suncor Winch Handle Holder
Item #: 601374