NavPod SystemPod GP2080-08 for 12" Wide Guard
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
NavPod® SystemPod GP2080-08 pre-cut for Simrad NSS8 or B&G Zeus Touch 8 and (2) instruments (3.6" holes) and designed to be mounted on a 12" wide pedestal guard
- SystemPods are designed for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in oneNavPod
- In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter youhave room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, VHF mic, etc.
- A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard
- Enhanced double-gasket system provides waterproof seal between front and back of NavPod for protection of your marine electronics even under theharshest offshore boating conditions
- Housing manufactured withcustom, co-extruded acrylic-capped ABS material for a high-gloss white finishand exceptional UV resistance
- Supplied with corrosion-resistantstainless steel mounting hardware and tamper-proof fasteners with wrench
- 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods
- NavPod Model No. GP2080-08
- Generation: Gen3
- Application: Pre-cut for Simrad NSS8 or B&G ZeusTouch 8 and (2) instruments (3.6" holes)
- Dimensions (Overall): 19.625" W x 11.625" H x 6.875" D
- Mount: 12"wide pedestal guard
Note: Stanchion Kit SK135 available (notincluded) for dash or overhead mounting options on powerboats