Vetus LIBEC Silicone Cowl Vent
Status: In Stock
- Vetus offers a classical range of cowl ventilators, available in silicon rubber
- Guaranteed to withstand the test of time
- Silicone rubber is an inorganic synthetic material
- While silicone rubber looks and feels like organic rubber, it has a completely different structure to other elastomers
- This structure gives silicone rubber a very flexible feel as well as providing a material that has very small changes in dynamic characteristics over a wide range of temperatures
- Silicone has a typical service temperature range between -148° F and +392° F
- Silicone rubber has many excellent mechanical qualities, but it's greatest advantage is that it will not discolor in UV light
- So, even after years in the Caribbean sun, these ventilators will still look like new
- The ring nuts and mating deck flanges are made of hard plastic
- The cowl ventilators can revolve and are removable
- No tools are required, the ring nut can be loosened easily by hand
- An Optional Monel mosquito screen and a stainless steel (AISI 316) cover plate to close off the cowl ventilator is available (Sold Separately)
- Excellent resistance to:
- High temperatures
- UV light
- Fungal discoloration
- 3 Year Warranty
- Unique in the market! All VETUS boat equipment products come with a 3 year warranty. Because of our long experience, careful choice of materials and stringent quality controls, we have the confidence to offer this warranty. For advice, installation and service you can always rely on our worldwide network of VETUS dealers
- Free flow area: 44.26 cm² (7 sq inch)
- Color: White / Red
- Ring Type: Rotatable, Plastic
- Height: 8-1/16"
- Diameter: 4-13/16"
- Vent Hole: 2-15/16"
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Vetus Cowl Vent - Jerry Style
Item #: 901870JERRED
Function: Fresh Air Cabin Circulation / Bilge Ventilation
Material: Stainless Steel, Color: SS with Red Interior
Dimensions: 8-1/16" H above Deck, Cutout: 3"
Item #: 901870JERRED