Vetus TRAMON Silicone Cowl Vent
- The Vetus TRAMON Silicone Cowl Vent is a rotating and removable cowl vent
- The ring nuts and mating deck flanges are made of hard plastic
- No tools are required, the ring nut can be loosened easily by hand
- Excellent resistance to:
- High temperatures
- UV light
- Fungal discoloration
- 3 Year Warranty
- Unique in the market! All VETUS boat equipment products come with a 3 year warranty. Because of our long experience, careful choice of materials and stringent quality controls, we have the confidence to offer this warranty. For advice, installation and service you can always rely on our worldwide network of VETUS dealers
- Optional Monel mosquito screen is available (Sold Separately)
- Optional Stainless steel (AISI 316) cover plate to close off the cowl ventilator is available (Sold Separately)
- Material: Silicon rubber
- Silicone rubber is an inorganic synthetic material
- While silicone rubber looks and feels like organic rubber, it has a completely different structure to other elastomers
- This structure gives silicone rubber a very flexible feel as well as providing a material that has very small changes in dynamic characteristics over a wide range of temperatures
- Silicone has a typical service temperature range between -148° F and +392° F
- Silicone rubber has many excellent mechanical qualities, but it's greatest advantage is that it will not discolor in UV light
- Ring Type: Rotatable, Plastic
- Free flow area: 44.2 cm² (7 sq inch)
- Color: White / Red
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Vent Hole: 2-15/16"
- Flange Diameter: 4-13/16"
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Documentation available at the following links:
Vetus Cowl Vent - Donald Style
Item #: 900844
Function: Fresh Air Cabin Circulation / Bilge Ventilation
Material: Stainless Steel, Color: SS with Red Interior
Dimensions: 4-3/4" H above Deck, Cutout: 3"
Item #: 900844