C-Map NT+ Wide
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
C-Map NT+ Cartography is the "next generation" of C-MAP electronic charts, featuring much wider coverage areas at substantially lower prices. NT+ electronic charts are derived from official paper charts.
Vastly Expanded Coverage:
Important advances in technology now permit C-MAP to offer significantly increased coverage areas without sacrificing compatibility or performance with current C-card based navigating systems. This has, in turn, resulted in much more coverage at a much lower cost!
- True Color NavAids - Extensive NavAid information, allowing for on-screen display in true shapes and colors.
- Port Info™ - Complete and detailed databases of port facilities, services and contact information.
- Tide Info™ - NT+ FP cards include primary and secondary tidal stations that can be queried for easy access while navigating. Easy-to-read graphs display depth at high and low water for sun-up and sun-down. Tidal predictions make travel planning easier and safer.
Pre-Set Chart Display Options:
- FULL - Displays all the selections, such as Attention Areas, Lat/Lon Grid, Cultural features, Seabed Type, Tides & Currents.
- SIMPLE - Some selections are turned off, such as Light Sectors, Seabed Type, Tracks & Routes, Lat/Lon Grid.
- FISHING - Turns off even more selections, like Tides & Currents, Ports & Services, Rivers & Lakes, Chart Boundaries.
- CUSTOM - The navigator selects which features he'd like on the screen.
Port Info - A standard feature with NT and NT+ FP cards, Port Info is your guide to:
- over 6,000 marine facilities with dockage;
- over 45 individual categories of port services;
- your most convenient marine resources;
- your closest emergency services options.
Guardian Technology™ continuously scans the electronic chart data in front of the boat to detect rocks, shoals, obstructions and land areas that could pose a threat if the vessel were to continue along its current course. The area searched is user-definable and is identified by a triangle on the screen. Triggering timely and clear alarms, Guardian Technology provides a new level of safety only previously available on commercial shipping systems.
NT+ FP card technology is reverse-compatible with current NT charting systems. Full benefits of improved chart display are optimized on systems "Designed for NT+" (or by updating your NT system software to NT+).
- Global electronic chart coverage
- Richer detail and information
- Port & Tide™ Info
- Continuous and seamless chart data
- Easy on-screen query of all chart objects displayed
- Detailed display of NavAids
- North-up and course-up orientation
- A large choice of charting systems, as the majority of the world’s leading manufacturers use C-MAP technology
SI-TEX SVS-460C Chartplotter - Internal GPS Antenna
Item #: 260205
SI-TEX SVS-460CE Chartplotter - Internal and External GPS Antenna
Item #: 260206