C-MAP MAX WIDE Electronic Navigation Charts Great Lakes, NE Coast - C-Card
C-MAP MAX WIDE Electronic Navigation Charts
- Full-Featured Vector Charts provide rich detail with the versatility to customize data layers
- Dynamic NavAids with details on navigation aids including name, color, frequency, light range and more
- Detailed Harbor Charts with precise marina layouts and other valuable navigation information
- C-Marina Port Database displays harbor hours, important contact information, nearby amenities, VHF call-in details and more
- Charts updated twice annually to provide all the latest detail and information
- Guardian Alarm** to search and receive alerts for rocks, shallow depths, obstructions and other navigational hazards
- Route Check is an extension of Guardian Alarm that points out obstacles between waypoints
- Dynamic Tides and Currents predict time, level, direction and strength of currents and tides
- Aerial Photos and Diagrams of harbor entrances, channels and marinas
- Perspective View gives a bird's-eye view of your navigation area, tilting the chart view to a 45° angle
- Sport Fishing Data with updated fishing hotspots, rules and regulations
- C-MAP Model No. NA-M026
- Coverage Area: Great Lakes, Northeast Coast and Approaches
- Coverage Category: WIDE
- Media: C-Card
- Call us, visit c-map.jeppesen.com or download the current C-MAP by Jeppesen Chartplotter Compatibility Chart (2015) here
- When ordering, be sure to enter the make and model number of your chartplotter in the comments field at the bottom of the payment screen when prompted during checkout. If you do not provide this information we will contact you to confirm that the item you have selected is compatible with your chartplotter.
**Check with C-MAP to determine if this feature is available for your chartplotter.
Note: LOCAL charts provide detailed chart data and advanced features with plenty of coverage to enjoy extended travel and time on the water. WIDE charts provide expansive coverage for far-ranging adventure seekers.