C-MAP 4D MAX+ LAKES Electronic Navigation Charts U.S. Rivers: OH and more
Status: Call to confirm
C-MAP 4D MAX+ LAKES Electronic Navigation Charts are specialty charts developed for freshwater boating, fishing and hunting. They include detailed bottom contours with shaded depth areas.
- Boat ramps and secondary road / access information
- Coverage of rivers includes mile markers, recommended track for each waterway, bridge photos and diagrams with vertical clearance and horizontal span details
- Points of interest including national parks and recreation areas, campgrounds and lodging facilities
- State fishing and hunting regulations
- Fish and waterfowl identification photos
- C-MAP Model No. NA-D039-4D4D
- Coverage Area: U.S. Inland Rivers: Ohio, Tennesee-Tombigbee Waterway, Cumberland
- Media: Micro SD Card with SD Card Adapter
- Call us, visit c-map.jeppesen.com or download the current C-MAP by Jeppesen Chartplotter Compatibility Chart (2015) here
- When ordering, be sure to enter the make and model number of your chartplotter in the comments field at the bottom of the payment screen when prompted during checkout. If you do not provide this information we will contact you to confirm that the item you have selected is compatible with your chartplotter.