Power House Ice Eater P500 Replacement Motor Assembly
Note: This item will ship when available.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
The Power House Ice Eater P500 Replacement Motor Assembly is a great option for protecting boats and docks from ice damage since they can pull the warmer, deeper water to the surface. Warmer water combined with constant water movement will help to prevent ice formation around your dock or boat.
- Prevents Ice Formation Around Docks
- Great for Moving Muck & Debris
- Used in Freshwater and Saltwater
Note: Shroud, Mooring Lines, & Shackles are not included.
- Replacement Motor assembly 1/2 HP
- Applications: Model P500 Ice Eater
- Includes 25' power cord
- Output: 1/2 Hp
- Input: 115 Volt AC / 230 Volt AC
- Draw: 6.0 Amps (115 Volt AC)
- Open Water Diameter: 40 feet (Open Diameter based on normal winter conditions)
- Thrust: 32 lbs.
- Flow: 1075 Gallons per Minute
- Motor Canister
- Aluminum Anode
- 25 foot Power Cord