Perimeter Standard Mooring Whips - 12 Feet
Taylor / Perimeter
- Mooring Whips provide reliable protection against costly dockside and seawall damage
- Standard Mooring Whips are equipped with fixed angle bases with a 60° angle and are most commonly used for ski boats, runabouts, center consoles, and bass boats
- The Mooring Whip system pulls your boat a safe, convenient distance away from the dock thereby protecting it from the damaging forces of waves, wind, tides and wakes
- They are ideal for any side-tie or other docking situations involving wake or surge action that would otherwise constantly push your boat against the dock
- Mooring Whips Kits Includes high quality, solid fiberglass poles, aluminum-magnesium base units, tips, and mooring whip lines
- Poles are constructed from high quality tapered fiberglass which provides increased strength and reflex action as the boat nears the dock
- "Ez-Board" Roller Tips allow your boat to return to the dock effortlessly when you want to board
- Each set comes complete with all of the hardware necessary for installation
- Ideal for sailboats and larger, heavier or high profile boats
- Whips can be easily removed for storage
- Boat Length: 18'-23'
- Holding Weight: 2,500-5,000 lbs
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $12.00, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.