Soundown Sound-Stop Foam Panel with 1lb Barrier Layer
Sound-Stop Acoustic Absorption Materials will reduce noise level and provide thermal insulation when applied to hull walls, inside stateroom bulkhead walls, engine compartments.
- Laminated to form a durable surface unaffected by dirt, moisture, lubricants and fuels
- Composite of acoustic grade polyester urethane foam, with high density leaded vinyl barrier
- Protective facing of 1 mil. Heat reflective aluminized Mylar film
- Sound-stop will reduce noise levels by minimizing noise reverberation
- Sound-stop has a 1 lb. Per sq. Ft. Mass barrier, which yields at least 19 db stc rating for noise transmission loss
- Provides a thermal insulation margin
- 1/2" thick Sound-stop can be used as a carpet underlayment.
Note: Sound-stop should be applied on enclosure walls and ceiling but should not touch engine.
Soundown Noise Reduction Installation Kit
Item #: 301131
Soundown Noise-Reduction Mounting Kit
Item #: 302154
Soundown Spray Adhesive
Item #: 302161