Shakespeare 6225-R Phase III VHF Antenna - 8'
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- Shakespeare 6225-R Phase III VHF Antenna
- 8 foot (2.4 m)
- Applications: VHF Marine Band
- 6 dB Gain
- Built for performance and durability, this flagship Phase III™ VHF antenna will stand strong against high speeds and high winds
- Combining Shakespeare's innovative construction of a foam-filled radome with a sleek and luxurious appearance, this antenna is a master of VHF communication.
- Silver-plated outer conductor, copper inner conductor
- Stainless steel mounting sleeve
- Type SO-239 connector inside mounting sleeve for easy mounting and dismounting for stowage
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare 4187-HD Ratchet Mount (Sold Separately)
- Design: Collinear-phased 5/8-wave elements
- Height: 8 feet
- Sections: 1
- Suggested mounting: 4187-HD (Sold Separately)
- Versatile mounting sleeve for standard 1in-14 thread or mast mount
- High-strength fiberglass radome, foam filled
- High-gloss, high-performance, non-yellowing polyurethane finish
- Frequency band: VHF
- Gain: 6dB
- SWR: Less than 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Impedance: 50 ohms (nom.)
- Max. input power: 150 W
- Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Polarization: Vertical
- DC grounding: Yes
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $60.00, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.
Item #: 252906