Chafe-Pro Wooly Chafe Guard
Multiple Models Available
The Chafe-Pro Wooly was manufactured to prevent fender and dock lines from scuffing paint or gelcoat finishes on yachts. As with all Chafe-Pro products, the Wooly is designed to withstand the harshest of marine environments, while being constructed of the highest quality materials. Designed to match the elegance of the yachts it protects, the Wooly ensures she has that "ship shape" look!
- Easy Installation/Removal: Chafe-Pro is hand wrapped around the line to be protected. It can be installed on lines already in position.
- No Lacing/Lashing of Lines Required: Chafe-Pro uses a unique arrangement of nylon hooks to hold it in its protective position
- High Resistance to Abrasion: Chafe-Pro is made from marine grade abrasion-resistant polyester and nylon textiles
- UV Protected: Chafe-Pro units are resistant to damage from UV radiation
- Mildew Resistant: Chafe-Pro units will not deteriorate from the effects of mildew
- High Flexibility: Chafe-Pro can be installed in an eye-splice, turned on a capstan or windlass, or run through a chock
Note: It is recommended that the Black Wooly be used on Black lines only; color bleed may result.