Lewmar 60 mm Single Block
The Lewmar 60 mm SC Single Ratchet Block with Becket (29901665BK) is ideal for use with handheld loads, Lewmar's Control Blocks feature lightweight, performance load-bearing capacity. MRT (Metal Replacement Technology) and a Stainless Steel central race and balls provide a weight advantage, while Long Fiber Technology offers exceptional strength and durability. The open design allows sand and salt to be flushed out easily, keeping maintenance simple.
- Very High Strength
- Impact Resistant
- Reduced Friction
- Easy Maintenance
- Optimized for hand control
- Control line applications
- Mainsail sheets for dinghies and keelboats
- Spinnaker sheets, barber haulers
- Genoa sheets
- Dinghy applications
- Safe working load: 882 lb (400 kg)
- Breaking load: 1764 lb (800 kg)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (141 g)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Sheave diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
Note: Only suitable to use with hand loads. For winched loads, refer to the Synchro, HTX or Racing ranges.
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.