Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
NavPod SystemPod GP1040-08 for 9.5" Wide Guard
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
NavPod® SystemPod GP1040-08 pre-cut for Simrad NSS8 or B&G Zeus Touch 8 with space on left and designed to be mounted on a 9.5" wide pedestal guard
- SystemPods are designed for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod
- In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter you have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, VHF mic, etc.
- A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard
- Enhanced double-gasket system provides waterproof seal between front and back of NavPod for protection of your marine electronics even under the harshest offshore boating conditions
- Housing manufactured with custom, co-extruded acrylic-capped ABS material for a high-gloss white finish and exceptional UV resistance
- Supplied with corrosion-resistant stainless steel mounting hardware and tamper-proof fasteners with wrench
- 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods
- NavPod Model No. GP1040-08
- Generation: Gen3
- Application: Pre-cut for Simrad NSS8 or B&G Zeus Touch 8 with space on left
- Dimensions (Overall): 20.25" W x 9.5" H x 6" D
- Mount: 9.5" wide pedestal guard
Note: Stanchion Kit SK135 available (not included) for dash or overhead mounting options on powerboats