NavPod SystemPod GP2080-13 for 12" Wide Guard
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
NavPod® SystemPod GP2080-13 pre-cut for Simrad NSS9 evo2 or B&G Zeus2 9 and (2) instruments (3.6" holes) and designed to be mounted on a 12" wide pedestal guard
- SystemPods are designed for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod
- In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter you have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, VHF mic, etc.
- A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard
- Enhanced double-gasket system provides waterproof seal between front and back of NavPod for protection of your marine electronics even under the harshest offshore boating conditions
- Housing manufactured with custom, co-extruded acrylic-capped ABS material for a high-gloss white finish and exceptional UV resistance
- Supplied with corrosion-resistant stainless steel mounting hardware and tamper-proof fasteners with wrench
- 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods
- NavPod Model No. GP2080-13
- Generation: Gen3
- Application: Pre-cut for Simrad NSS9 evo2 or B&G Zeus2 9 and (2) instruments (3.6" holes)
- Dimensions (Overall): 19.625" W x 11.625" H x 6.875" D
- Mount: 12" wide pedestal guard
Note: Stanchion Kit SK135 available (not included) for dash or overhead mounting options on powerboats