Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
NavPod's pre-cut GP2528 SystemPod provides a smart solution for mounting a Simrad GO7 / B&G Vulcan 7 display, so you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of each display screen.
- Clean, sturdy and secure way to mount electronics
- Pre-Cut for Simrad GO7 / B&G Vulcan 7 display (center mounting)
- Keeps the spray off the electrical connections on the back of your fishfinder / chartplotter, assuring reliability and longevity of your marine electronics
- Made to withstand the harshest wet offshore boating conditions
- Protects fishfinders / chartplotters from the harshest of wet boating conditions
- Manufactured with a double gasket system that provides an excellent watertight seal between the front and back of the NavPod
- Internal Poron Microcell Polyurethane gasket that won't subject to "compression set" like many rubber compounds
- Nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof fasteners for increased security and peace of mind
- Thick acrylic capped ABS material that improves strength and provides structural rigidity
- Protects the ABS from UV and it's potentially damaging effects on plastic
- High gloss finish, giving you a clean mounting solution while concealing unsightly wires
- NavPod Model No. GP2528
- Generation: Gen. 3
- Application: Pre-cut for Simrad GO7 or B&G Vulcan 7 mounted in center
- Dimensions (Overall): 16.75" W x 7.75" H x 4.375" D
- Mount: 12" Wide pedestal guard
Note: Stanchion Kit SK135 available (not included) for dash or overhead mounting options on powerboats