C.S. Johnson Rubbaweld Rigging & Mast Boot Tape - White
- C.S. Johnson 50-115 Rubbaweld Rigging & Mast Boot Tape
- An essential item for every serious mariner's toolkit, Rubbaweld® Self-Amalgamating Tape is an all-purpose marine tape that welds to itself by chemical action to form a solid, waterproof skin
- Easy to use and ideal for various applications on board a boat, Rubbaweld has many corrosion proofing/anti-chafe uses on deck for rigging screws, split pins and wire splices
- Dimensions: 1" x 15'
- Color: White
- Also Bonds to Hot Objects for an Emergency Repair on Radiator Hoses, etc
- Will also repair burst or leaking pipes including the emergency repair of burst engine cooling hoses
- It is ideal for covering up those exposed cotter pins or any sharp objects that may harm sails, lines or people
- When used as directed, Rubbaweld actually bonds to itself and makes one solid, waterproof piece
- But is not sticky, so it won't adhere to other surfaces or cause sticky residue when removed.
- Provides chafe protection for sails, line
- Waterproofing/corrosion protection of any fitting, terminal or connector
- Including electrical, radio connectors, deck fittings, etc
- Makes neat and lasting terminations for rope ends
- Temperature range -40C to +100C