Forespar Marelon Tailpipe / Hose Connector
- Straight Tailpipe / Hose Connector
- Marelon fittings are popular with many top quality boat builders worldwide
- Marelon® is a proprietary formulation of polymer composite compounds using composite reinforced polymer and additives to produce a superior marine-grade product
- Designed for use above and below the waterline
- Complete freedom from corrosion
- High strength
- UV Stabilized
- Will not freeze or become brittle with age or temperature extremes
- U.L. and A.B.Y.C. approved
- Marelon fittings can be installed using the same techniques and materials as bronze fittings
Marelon® Comparison Chart - Click Here to See More Information about Marelon
**** Note: The Forespar spec for fitting Number 901014 is 1/2" x 1/2". This fitting is actually designed for 5/8" hose and requires modification in order to accommodate most 1/2" hose.
General Note: Forespar threaded plumbing fittings (like most true marine plumbing fittings) use NPSM Threads - National Standard Free-Fitting Straight Mechanical Pipe Thread. NPT - National Pipe Threads are tapered, NPSM Threads are parallel. The two types are not designed to work together.
Item #: 503539
Item #: 503549