Wave WIFI Wireless Internet Access Module
Today's Wave WIFI models represent the on-going evolution of the EC-Series and provide enhanced performance and even greater functionality. Reliability and a user friendly, web-based interface are among the many reasons why the Wave WIFI EC-Series is the number one choice for mobile, wireless Internet access among boat owners, captains and crew members worldwide.
Each component of Wave WIFI's EC-Series is designed and engineered for the marine environment. All Wave WIFI products exhibit high receive sensitivity and transmitter output meaning Internet connections are possible up to several miles from a public access point (HotSpot).
Every Wave WIFI model is an Ethernet converter (EC), so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device resulting in flawless performance as a standalone system or integrated into the ship's network.
- Provides easy wireless Internet access throughout the vessel regardless of size
- The Yacht AP (YP-200) connects to any Wave WIFI EC-Series model Ethernet Converter
- Includes 12 Volt DC Wall Adapter and 12 Volt DC PoE injector included for various install options
- Each Yacht AP has output power of 500mW
- Output supports 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz), MIMO, WPA2 Encryption
- Any number of Yacht APs can be connected and configured through a simple, built-in, proprietary interface
- One year limited warranty
Note: Cat 5E Cable not included