Maptech Folding Waterproof Chart - Long Island's South Shore
Long Island's South Shore, East Rockaway Inlet to Shinnecock Inlet. Featuring waypoints for major buoys, courses and distances, and ramp locations and information. 14" x 60", scale 1:53,333 with insets.
Maptech Waterproof Charts - a big improvement over large, cumbersome charts. Spread a chart out to its full width, or keep it folded and flip to your favorite area.
- Unique "Flip-fold" design is like an accordion - it folds down to a small size that is easy to store and carry and it opens up to show popular cruising areas.
- GPS Ready - easy to use with your GPS. Most charts include one-minute lat./long. grids to make vessel positioning a breeze and major navigation aids are identified with named GPS waypoints.
- Waterproof and Tear-Resistant - printed on high-quality, waterproof, tear-resistant paper. Chart images are crisp and easy-to-read. They can handle just about any conditions you'll find on the water.
- Pre-plotted Courses - Maptech's navigation editors add magnetic courses between major navigation aids with distances in nautical miles. Waterproof Charts are also designed to help you do the calculations yourself. Each page includes a Compass Rose with annual increase in variation and complete scale information.
More Features - The following appear on some or all Maptech Waterproof Charts:
- GPS Waypoints for major buoys
- Pre-plotted Courses and Distances
- Wreck Sites and Artificial Reefs
- Anchorages, Marinas, Public Boat Launch Locations, Pump-Out Information
- Historic Sites
- Fish/Dive Sites and Tables
- Local Gamefish Illustrations
- State Parks
Item #: 805692
Item #: 805464