Upgrade Your Helm And Save Up To $1,000. Just In Time To Discover Your Adventure! Purchase Any Quantity Of Furuno Qualifying Products & Get Cash Back. The More You Buy, The More You Save! From February 14 Thru May 31, 2019.
Furuno FI70BW Wind Instrument Display
- Furuno's professionally designed FI70 Instrument Series is designed to meet the needs of sail boaters and power boaters alike
- The FI70BW package offers a solution to boaters looking for an economical solution to display wind speed and direction
- The FI70BW package Includes:
- FI5001 Wind Sensor
- FI70 Digital Data Display.
- IF-NMEAFI Analog-NMEA2000 converter (See Link to Installation Guide Below)
- FI5002 Junction Box for a simple installation and full compatibility with other navigation equipment
- Whether you use these instruments by themselves or as a part of your NavNet system, the FI70BW will add both function and beauty to your helm
- The FI5001 is an analog Wind Transducer capable of detecting wind angle accuracy of better than ± 10° and wind speed accuracy of better than ± 5% (20 kt)
- Apparent wind direction is displayed on the FI70 Display