Go Power! Overlander-E Expansion Kit
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- Go Power! Overlander-E Expansion Kit
- As your need for power grows, so can your solar system by adding additional modules to your existing Overlander Solar Kits or even to the Weekender SW and Solar Elite charging system
- Each Go Power! expansion kit includes a solar module, mounting hardware and expansion connections to quickly connect to the existing solar module on your roof
- Note: Expansion Kits do not include a Charge Controller
- All Go Power! Solar Expansion kits are compatible with one another - using 80 watts or higher
- Go Power! Expansion kits include MC4 connectors (multi-contact) for serial wiring between our solar kits
- This interlocking system allows for a simple installation that is reliable and safe
- Enjoy the peace and quiet without a generator, and no longer worry about draining your batteries while away from grid power
- The Go Power! Overlander is the largest single 12 volt solar charging kit on the market, with 160 watts and 8.60 amps of power charging capability
- This powerful battery charger is great for maintaining the charge in all types of batteries and is ideal for extended RVing or dry-camping
- (1) Solar Panel
- (4) MC4 Connectors
- Mounting Hardware - (2) GP-MH-2
- Output power: 160 Watts
- Solar cell: Monocrystalline
- Dimensions: 59.1" x 26.30" x 1.97"
- Installation: Roof mount
- Warranty: 25 years (Module)
Note: Output specs are subject to slight fluctuations, depending on conditions
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $60.00, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.