Vesper Marine WatchMate Vision XB-9000 AIS with Built-in WiFi
Important Information Regarding the Purchase of a Class B AIS:
This required form must be sent to Defender Industries via e-mail or faxed along with a copy of your MMSI registration before your order can be processed. Our fax number is 860-701-3432.
Winner of the NMMA Innovation Award, the Vesper Marine WatchMate Vision XB-9000 Stand-alone AIS Transponder offers the best in collison avoidance systems while also providing new ways to view AIS on mobile devices. WatchMate Vision XB-9000 allows any leisure or work boat skipper wanting to make accurate safety decisions using integrated AIS, GPS and MNEA 2000 information on a stand-alone unit.
- Shows and prioritizes only the targets that have a current collision risk while allowing the user to customize the powerful features to their current situation (Offshore, Coastal, Harbor or Anchored) and eliminates unwanted alarms and removes clutter from the display
- Is easy to integrate with mobile devices by running with a variety of apps
- Unlike other marine products with WiFi, the WatchMate Vision can securely connect up to (5) other devices simultaneously, allowing a wireless connection to your laptop, smartphone and/or tablet
- For even larger networks, you can wirelessly connect the WatchMate Vision to an external WiFi router for unlimited expansion capability
- Galvanically isolated (GI) ports that protect your transponder and marine equipment from high current damage
- iPhone, iPad and Android app-More than a simple mobile AIS viewer, Vision offers groundbreaking control with a free iPhone, iPad and Android app, allowing boaters to remotely control alerts, alarms and transponder settings.
- Instant Target Acquisition
- Color Touchscreen-The 145mm (5.7") VGA Color TFT, resistive touchscreen offers a new experience in AIS information display and management.
- Plotter Screen Magnifier
- Worldwide Built-in Coastal Outlines
- Intelligent Filtering
- Prioritization-Vessels and alarms are presented in priority order.
- GPS receiver
- Integrated GPS Antenna
- Connect Wirelessly to other devices using WiFi 802.11 b/g
- Certified NMEA 200 connectivity
- Translates and routes your NMEA instrument data over WiFi- Translates NMEA 2000 instrument data (heading, wind, depth, speed, log, temperature) and routes to mobile devices over WiFi, USB or NMEA 0183
- Interact with application on SmartPhones, Tablets and Computers-Wireless viewing of AIS targets using apps like WatchMate, NavPlay, iNavX, SEAiq and iRegatta on iPad, WatchMate, droidAIS, Sailtracker and iRegatta on Android tablets or your favorite navigation software on computer (Windows or Mac).
- Complete Class B AIS Transponder-Vision is a Class B AIS transponder with a two channel parallel receiver and transmitter. Connects to 12 or 24 volt power supply.
- Fully Waterproof - Unlike many touchscreen devices, you can even operate it with wet hands.
- USB Connection (waterproof and locking with optional cable-The USB connection can be used to connect Vision to on-board computers.
- Silent mode control via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC or Mac
- AIS SART & MOB-Sounds the alarm whenever an AIS-SART or AIS-MOB is triggered. Clearly identifies them on the display and provides continuous position updates as well as bearing and range to the SART or MOB.
- Anchor Watch
- CPA and TCPA-Computes the closest point of approach and time until CPA.
- Bearing and Range-Computes the bearing and range to each vessel.
- Identify your "fleet"-Targets marked as members of your fleet are displayed with a special icon.
- CPA alarm-Triggers alarm if a vessel will come too close. Full control of alarm parameters.
- Guard alarm-Sounds alarm if any vessel comes within the specified range.
- External alarm trigger-In addition to the internal alarm, an external buzzer, alarm, or signal light can be interfaced without requiring any additional relays (max 150mA).
- Concise and easy to read displays-Uncluttered easy to read display shows all available AIS data.
- Safety messages
- Aids to navigation-Full support for AIS aids to navigation including off-position and virtual aid indicators.
- Self Diagnosis-Self diagnosis to provide warnings if AIS, GPS or antenna are not functioning.
- Protective Cover
- Installation Guide
- Mounting bracket with thumbscrews
- Flush mounting template
- 2m (6.5') Power/data cable
- 1m (3') USB cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Flush mounting seals and screws
Optional equipment: (Sold Separately)
- External GPS Antenna GPA901
- VHF-AIS Antenna VA159
- SP160 VHF/AIS Antenna Splitter
- Waterproof USB cable
Note: Vesper continually provides free updates for any upgrades or improvements made to their product, so you can be assured of the latest and greatest features.
Documentation available at the following links:
Item #: 258469
Item #: 258471
Item #: 259065
Item #: 259803
Item #: 259809
Item #: 256678
Item #: 202329
Item #: 202460