Faria Euro Black 6000 RPM Tachometer
Status: In Stock
Faria® Euro Black 6000 RPM Tachometer
- Engine revolutions 0 - 6000 RPM
- Appropriate for gas inboard and I/O engines
- Perimeter-lighted black dial with bold white graphics
- Engine revolutions per minute displayed by contoured analog pointer on a calibrated dial
- Accuracy: ± 2% of full scale reading
- Fits standard 4" instrument dash mounting hole
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Faria Model No. 32804
- Style: Euro Black
- Input Type: Electronic / analog
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Dial: Edge-lit black dial with bold white graphics, black aluminum bezel, contoured white pointer, and flat glass lens
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Current Draw: < 100 mA (without illumination)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to +158° F
- Ingress Protection (gauge front): IP65 (Dustproof / protected against jets of water from all directions)
- Cut-Out: 3-3/8" (85 mm) dia.