The Intracoastal Waterway, Norfolk to Miami
The Intracoastal Waterway, Norfolk to Miami has become the piloting guide of choice for the tens of thousands of boaters traversing the 1,094-mile Intracoastal Waterway, providing coverage of ICW anchorages, pilotage and facilities.
- This edition is double the size of its predecessor and includes greatly enhanced coverage of anchorages, pilotage, and facilities
- With the addition of John Kettlewell, editor of "The Intracoastal Waterway Chartbook", to the author team, the Moellers' long-established mile-by-mile navigation guide is better than ever
- Includes greatly enhanced coverage of ICW anchorages, pilotage, and facilities
About the Authors: Bill Moeller and John Kettlewell
- Bill Moeller and his wife, the late Jan Moeller, were cruising sailors and liveaboards for more than 20 years before moving aboard a "land yacht" (an RV) where they found a very similar lifestyle on America's highways.
- John Kettlewell has cruised the waters between Labrador and the Caribbean with his wife, Leslie, for almost 30 years, often living aboard for long extended periods
- He is a Commodore in the Seven Seas Cruising Association and has traversed the ICW between Norfolk and Miami two dozen times, most recently in 2007
- John is a former editor for Reed's Nautical Almanac and for International Marine, and a former contributing editor for the Waterway Guides
- John and Leslie conceived and edit The Intracoastal Waterway Chartbook , first published in 1992 and now entering its fifth edition
- Author: Bill Moeller and John Kettlewell
- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: International Marine / Ragged Mountain Press
- Edition: 6th
- Publish Date: February 2010
- Langauge: English
- ISBN-10: 0071623760
- ISBN-13: 978-0071623766
- Dimensions: 10.8" x 8.5" x 0.6"