This product ships ground only
- HX380 Radio
- 110 Volt AC Wall charger
- 12 Volt DC Cigarette lighter charger
- Charging cradle
The Standard Horizon HX380 Commercial Submersible Handheld VHF Radio provides users with a variety of scanning options including: Scan, Priority Scan and Dual / TRI Watch.
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual and TRI Watch
- Programmable channel names
- Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channel
- 40 Programmable Land Mobile Channels 134 MHz to 174 MHz with CTCSS and DCS signaling
- Scanning is not an issue with the HX380
- The radio can be setup to scan any number of channels with or without a priority channel or simply can be setup to scan between a priority channel and one other channel (Dual Watch).
- It also has the capability to be programmed with up to (40) Land Mobile Radio (137-174MHz) channels with CTCSS or DCS signaling by a Standard Horizon dealer
- Note: These channels do require the appropriate Federal Communications license.
- NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
- (10) NOAA and Canadian Weather channels are pre-programmed and easily selectable using the dedicated WX key
- In addition, the HX380 can be set to monitor WX channels and provide an audible alert to inform of pending storm advisories.
- Submersible IPX7 (3.3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Selectable 5 and 1 Watt transmit power output
- 700 mW Loud speaker audio
- The HX380 is designed with heavy commercial use in mind, with an internal 700mW speaker, receiving clear radio transmissions in a noisy environment is no longer a problem
- Battery life indicator
- 1600mAh Lithium-ion battery provides up to 13 hours of operating time on a single charge.
- All USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Dimensions: 2.24" 5.24" x 1.29" (57 x 133 x 33 mm)
- Optional speaker microphones and headsets available (Sold Separately)
- Optional FBA-40 Alkaline Battery tray available (Sold Separately)
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Because the HX380 is built better, it's backed better
- If your Standard Horizon HX380 ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges period
- If it fails thereafter in normal use it is covered by Standard Horizon's Flat Rate Service Program.