NavPod SystemPod GP2507 / GP1507
Multiple Models Available
Please enter quantity below.
NavPod® SystemPod GP2507 / GP1507 pre-cut for Raymarine a65 / a67 / a68 with space on left
- SystemPods are designed for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod
- In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter you have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, VHF mic, etc.
- A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard
- Enhanced double-gasket system provides waterproof seal between front and back of NavPod for protection of your marine electronics even under the harshest offshore boating conditions
- Housing manufactured with custom, co-extruded acrylic-capped ABS material for a high-gloss white finish and exceptional UV resistance
- Supplied with corrosion-resistant stainless steel mounting hardware and tamper-proof fasteners with wrench
- 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods
- Generation: Gen3
- Application: Pre-cut for Raymarine a65 / a67 / a68 with space of left
- Dimensions (Overall): 16.75" W x 7.75" H x 4.375" D
- Mount: Select 9.5" or 12" wide pedestal guard
Note: Stanchion Kit SK135 available (not included) for dash or overhead mounting options on powerboats