Scanstrut Ultra Compact 7" Scanpod - Arm Mount
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Status: Ships Direct
The Scanstrut® Ultra Compact 7" Scanpod - Arm Mount is an easy way to add a single instrument to a pedistal rail or 1" O.D. rail.
- Arm mounted low-profile pod for smaller electronic screens including B&G Zeus T7 and Vulcan, Garmin 700 Series, Lowrance Elite 5 and 7, and Simrad NSS-7 models
- Fits standard and curved pedestal rails from 1" to 1.33"
- Solves the challenge of finding a level mounting surface to install displays onto your powerboat, RIB or sailboat wheelhouse
- Swivel & tilt base with one handed quick-release action to suit your requirements before locking into position
- Adjustable ball joint allows range of movement for best viewing angle
- Cables are routed internally through the clamp and onto rail
- Inner bracing plate for added strength and rigidity minimizes potential damage from shock and vibration
- Pod seal is manufactured from high tear strength silicone for high resistance to UV and heat damage
- Scanstrut Model No. SPR-7S-AM
- Application: Un-cut
- Usable Face / Max. Cut-Out: 8.5" W x 5.5" H
- Dimensions (overall): 10.8" W x 7.7" H x 5.1" D
- Mount: Fits pedestal rails from 1" to 1.33" dia.
For further details see a Detailed Dimensional Drawing