Crewsaver Crewfit 35 Sport USCG Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
This product ships ground only
Crewsaver® Crewfit 35 Sport Manual Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket
- Manual activation (pull-cord with oral inflator tube backup)
- Lightweight, low-profile design with Fusion 3D shaping technology for maximum comfort
- Unique built-in inflatable chin support helps to keep airway clear of the water
- Form-fitting neckline allows for greater range of head movement
- Retro-reflective tape on bladder to improve visibility for rescue
- Includes marine safety whistle and light attachment point
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- Approval: USCG Recreational Type V with Type III performance (approved only when worn)
- Activation: Manual (pull-cord with oral inflator tube backup)
- Size: Adult Universal at least 16 years of age and 80 lbs or more with 30" - 52" chest size
- Recommended Use: Sailing, boating, fishing, select paddle sports
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Crewsaver 11003 (33 g)
- Service Interval: Annual
Note: Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities.
*This is a Type V inflatable PFD because it does not have a cylinder seal indicator and is approved ONLY WHEN WORN. Approved as a substitute for a Type III PFD only if armed and used in accordance with owner's manual.
Not approved to meet carriage requirements on commercial vessels.
Not approved for "hot work," not recommended for use by non-swimmers or weak swimmers unless worn inflated.
Item #: 552558
Item #: 552722
Item #: 552716
Item #: 552434
Item #: 550429
Item #: 552715
Item #: 552569
Item #: 550822
Item #: 552083
Item #: 552559
Item #: 551005