Crewsaver Ergofit 40 Pro Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket with Harness
This product ships ground only
Crewsaver® Ergofit 40 Pro Automatic Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket with Integrated Harness
- Automatic activation with manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube); inflator status indicator with clear inspection window
- Lightweight, low-profile design with Fusion 3D shaping technology and flexible fabric for a comfortable fit
- Three-layer construction for extreme durability
- Ergonomic forward-pull side waist adjusters
- Form-fitting neckline allows for greater range of head movement
- Unique built-in inflatable chin support tilts your head back to keep airways clear
- Soft D-rings for attaching safety harness
- Can be fitted with personal AIS device (not included / sold separately)
- Retro-reflective tape on bladder to improve visibility for rescue
- Includes marine safety whistle and light attachment point
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- Crewsaver Model No. 55-9506BKA
- Approval: USCG Recreational Type V with Type II performance (approved only when worn)
- Activation: Automatic (Halkey Roberts PRO1F) with manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube)
- Size: Adult Universal at least 16 years of age and 80 lbs or more with 30" - 52" chest size
- Color: Black
- Recommended Use: Sailing, boating, fishing, select paddle sports, industrial marine applications, etc.
- Buoyancy: 40 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Crewsaver 11001 (38 g)
- Service Interval: Annual
Note: Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities.
This is a Type V PFD because harness can cause injury (or death) if not used properly. It is approved for use as a substitute for a Type II PFD only if used in accordance with owner's manual and harness label.
Not approved to meet carriage requirements on commercial vessels.
Not approved for "hot work," not recommended for use by non-swimmers or weak swimmers unless worn inflated.
Item #: 552557
Item #: 550867