Ancor Nylon Cable Clamps - 1/4 Inch
Nylon Cable Clamps - For supporting wires between terminations so they don't fatigue or get in the way of other gear.
Model # 401252 - 1/4" Nominal Diameter - 25 Pack
- Made from Nylon for maximum strength and durability
- Resistant to solvents, oils, acids and moisture
- Unique screw hold alignment feature to speed installation
- Absorbs shock and vibration; reduces unwanted noise
- Applications: Securing wire bundles, electrical cables, hose, pipe and conduits
"Conductors shall be supported throughout their length or shall be secured at least every 18 inches (455mm) by one of the following methods: 22.214.171.124.10"
"By means of non-metallic clamps sized to hold the conductors firmly in place. The material shall resist grime, gasoline, and water and shall not break or crack within a temperature range of -34°C (30°F) to 121°C (250°F);" 126.96.36.199.10.1."