The Wichard AQUATERRA Knife is the must-have knife for practicing outdoor aquatic sports such as fishing, sail and power boating, canoeing, kayaking, etc.
- Equipped with a stainless steel blade it offers excellent cutting quality and optimal corrosion resistance
- All AQUATERRA Knives are fitted with a safety locking blade
- To unlock the blade, simply press the back of the knife
- Soft Grip
- High resistance handle
- Extreme temperatures: -76° F > +148° F
- Maintenance & Storage
- Here are a few handy tips to ensure optimal operation and a long life for your Wichard knife
- Wipe your knife after each use or rinse it in clear water
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher
- Allow it to dry with the blade open to facilitate the evaporation of water
- After several rinses, you can apply 3 in 1 oil to the mechanism
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.