Helly Hansen Men's Sandhamn Jacket
Please enter quantity below.
You may exchange for a different size or color, if available.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Sandhamn Jacket is inspired by the waters and archipelagos to be found outside of Stockholm
- Its a light and comfortable jacket, perfect for spring sailing that also features a fully protective hood and a Helly Tech® construction that will keep you dry when the weather gets tough
- Designed for everyday use and moderated weather conditions Helly Tech will keep you dry, comfortable and protected
- Since the 1980's Helly Tech® fabrics have kept outdoor enthusiasts dry and comfortable by letting condensation and perspiration escape while keeping rain, wind and snow out
- Helly Tech PROTECTION gear is fully seam sealed, waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Hanger hook
- One-hand adjustable hem
- Hand warmer pockets
- Solas Reflectives
- EN 471 hi-vis Hood fabric
- Fleece collar
- Hip length, regular fit
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fully seam sealed 2 ply fabric construction
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable