Henri Lloyd Men's Transocean Jacket
Please enter quantity below.
You may exchange for a different size or color, if available.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lightness and performance don't have to compromise protection and durability
- The Henri Lloyd Transocean Jacket has been engineered from HL's latest 100% waterproof, 100% windproof and highly breathable
- Unlined: No secondary linings make for lighter garments, increased comfort and breathability with reduced inter layer binding and drying times.
- Material: TP3 Japanese coated fabric technology for Offshore sailing
- Firstly the face fabric is created from a tough yet light nylon yarn, that is densely woven into a smooth tight face fabric to deliver a flexible but durable outer
- Secondly a state of the art bi-component hydrophilic and micro-porous coating is applied that allows perspiration in the form of vapor and condensation to be transported to the outside and evaporate
- Then a final layer of anti-abrasion layer 3d microbeads are added to protect the coating and create a dry touch lining for comfort
- In addition, a saltwater abrasion resistant DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish helps shed water maintaining performance and comfort
- Offshore hood pod with adjustable storm guard Hi-vis offshore hood with one handed shock cord adjusters and owl vision
- Engineered throat tab to provide protection from sea foam
- Ergonomic Design: Garments designed to be shaped to your body allowing easier movement and increased comfort
- Reinforcement: Garments have reinforcement fabric at critical areas of high abrasion
- Taped Seams