Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Furuno FI507 Multi-XL Instrument Display
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Furuno FI-507 Multi-XL Instrument is a large digital display capable of presenting all of the information available in the CAN bus network*. Alternating data display mode switches the user-selected information in 3-second intervals in large, easy-to-read characters.
The FI-507 is part of the FI-50 Navigation Instrument Series, a family of professionally designed instruments that meet the needs of all sailing and power boat vessels. These instruments provide a wide variety of precise information, even under the harshest conditions, enhancing your safety at sea. Each easy-to-use display unit utilizes standard CAN bus network connectors and cabling. Data from each component may be fully integrated with any NavNet 3D or other CAN bus system providing an easy “Plug and Play” installation.
- Bright, backlit 1.5 Din display with wide viewing angle
- Auto-Backlighting feature minimizes power consumption
- CAN bus interface offers “Plug and Play” networking
- Easy installation with hole-saw flush-mount design
- Ideal for mast or bulkhead mounting configurations
- Latest Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Backlighting
- Technology reduces power consumption
- NAVIGATION (Bearing/distance to WPT, XTE, WPT number/name, L/L, Satellites tracked, Roll & Pitch)
- ENVIRONMENT (Battery voltage, Time & Date)
- ENGINE (Trip fuel used, Fuel consumption, Engine RPM)
* Except ROT. ROT can be displayed on FI-505
Display: Digital LCD
Power supply: 12 VDC, less than 0.1 A
Temperature: –15°C to +55°C
Item #: 258103
Item #: 258193
Item #: 258194
Item #: 258195
Item #: 258196
Item #: 257048
Item #: 257050
Item #: 257119
Item #: 257049