Ronstan Series 60 Pivoting Low-Lead Ratchet Block with Cleat
Note: This item will ship when available.
Ronstan Series 60 Pivoting Low-Lead Ratchet Block with Cam Cleat (RF62175) is designed for us with dinghy and sportboat mainsheets, spinnaker sheets and control lines. The patented extruded hole design, in conjunction with the groove profile of sheave, provides up to 20:1 holding power.
- Dual sided ON / OFF switching knob can be operated under load
- Low-friction Acetal ball bearing system
- Ratchet blocks can be disassembled for sheave replacement with RF62000
- Applications include:
- Mainsheets on powerful dinghies and skiffs
- Series 60 mainsheet systems on sportsboats using RF7 mainsheet swivel units
- Spinnaker sheets on sportsboats and small keel boats (lateral lead blocks)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Safe Working Load: 550 lbs
- Breaking Load: 3020 lbs
- Sheave Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Max. Line Diameter: 3/8"
- Weight: 10.1 oz.
- Carbon black Acetal ball bearings
- Anodized aluminum sheave and cheek plates
- Torlon® ratchet pawl
- Stainless steel shackle
Item #: 607644
Item #: 612768
Item #: 608710DRLQUA