Jabsco Deluxe Flush Electric Toilet - Raw Water
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
- The Jabsco Deluxe Raw Water Electric Toilet (Series 58240) is supplied with a remote mounted self-priming pump to bring in sea, river or lake rinse water
- Complete with Pump Gard TM strainer.
- The Deluxe Flush toilet range features a multi-function one touch' control pad offering four options
- Quick Flush
- In addition, the owner can set the control at any time so that the bowl is always left either Dry' or Wet' after flushing
- The recommended Dry' setting minimizes total water usage
- If water usage is not a concern, the Wet' setting automatically "Fills" the bowl after flushing, ready for the next user
- Simultaneously holding down both Quick Flush' and Flush' buttons for 5 seconds switches between bowl always left Dry' and bowl always left Wet' modes.
- Fill' may be touched when the bowl is Dry' to add 1 quart (1 liter) of water before use, if thought necessary
- Quick Flush' first rinses and then empties the bowl after light use
- On Dry' setting, this uses less than 1 quart (1 liter) of water
- Flush' rinses and empties the bowl twice after heavy use
- If the bowl is Dry', touching Fill' before use is recommended
- This uses just 2.5 quarts (2.5 liters) of water
- Empty' does exactly what it says without adding any water, whenever desired
- Even when the bowl is apparently dry', there is an anti-odor water lock in the pump housing
- Connections: - 19 mm ( 3/4") bore inlet hose, 38 mm (1-1/2") bore discharge hose
- Dimensions: – 445 mm high, 375 mm wide, 475 mm long
- Power: 12 or 24 Volt DC
- Fuse Size: - 25 amp - 12 Volt
- Fuse Size: - 15 amp - 24 Volt
- Elegant bowl styling conceals all plumbing and wiring
- Quiet-flush cycle – like a household toilet.
- Water usage as low as 1 liter per flush
- White vitreous china bowl
- Use any remote-mounted automatic pressurized water pump for flushing
- Pump must deliver at least 11 liters/minute
- Supplied with PAR-MAX 2.9 flush pump for remote mounting
- Owner selectable choice of leaving bowl wet or dry after use
- Regular household size seat
- Uses less than 1 amp/hr per day
Item #: 503529
Item #: 500433