Dometic CRX-1110 Refrigerator with NON-Removable Freezer - 3.7 cu ft
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
- The Dometic CRX is a durable built-in refrigerator that is quiet, flexible and efficient
- Note: Freezer is Not Removable Model CRX-1110
- The powerful speed-controlled compressor reduces noise when operating at the temperature set point
- At start-up, the compressor runs at mid speed, switches to high speed for temperature pull down, then runs at a quiet low speed while maintaining the set point
- An electronic control panel fits flush into the side wall, and its infrared (IR) sensor replaces the less-reliable mechanically activated switch for illuminating the interior
- The panel also contains soft-touch buttons for power and temperature setting, a bright LED light for illumination, a power- indicator LED, and an error indicator LED that flashes to indicate system diagnostic codes
- The IR sensor for interior LED light is more reliable than mechanical switch
- Interior mounted electronic thermistor (thermal resistor) for accurate temperature measurements
- Flange is standard; easily converts from flush-mount to space-saver position and vice versa
- The cooling system is enhanced with a tube and fin condenser that provides greater performance, durability, and corrosion resistance over the traditional wire condenser
- A large fan provides better cooling performance, especially in conditions with high ambient temperatures
- Designed to eliminate vibration and enhance durability, the CRX has assured clearance between components and tubing, and a foamed mounting plate gives all components a solid and quiet mounting base
- Volume: 3.7 cu. ft.
- 3-Sided Flush Mount Flange
- Door Open: Reversible Door
- Front Panel and Flange Color: Black
- Power: 12 / 24 Volt DC and 110 / 220 Volt AC
- 6.2 Amp @ 12 Volts DC
- 3.0 Amps @ 24 Volt DC
- 0.82 Amp @ 110 Volt AC
- 0.34 Amp @ 240 Volt AC
Documentation available at the following links:
Item #: 401966