Rocna Original Galvanized Steel Anchor - 331 Lbs
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
Introducing the Rocna, the ultimate solution to your vessel's anchoring needs. A Rocna always attains its correct setting attitude for quick penetration, regardless of how it hits the bottom. It digs straight in, offers superior holding-power, and will not easily trip out on load reversal. Rocna represents the best in safety, security, and dependability.
NOTE: For anchors 150 kg and up, Rocna does not recommend chain size or anchor size for boat. It is suggested that anchor selection be based on RINA Rules, Part B, Chapter 10, Section 4, as appropriate for SHHP (Super High Holding Power) anchors.
- Instant set
- The roll-bar ensures that it always lands on the ideal angle for penetration, plus reinforces the blade for massive strength.
- Setting skids elevate the heel and correctly direct the tip, for reliable setting in soft seabeds.
- The shank is high tensile steel, and designed so the anchor self-launches.
- Rock solid holding power
- Of all anchor types, a concave blade gives the greatest resistance, and through clever design Rocna provides the largest blade area possible. The result - massive holding power.
- Resistant to wind and tide shifts
- The sharp chisel tip combines with a very high weight on tip (average of 33%), which ensures an instant reliable set with every use. No lead in the tip and no dragging is also environmentally friendly.
- Lifetime Warranty
- The Rocna Anchors lifetime warranty has been expanded to include bending or deformation, in addition to breakage. It applies to the lifetime of the original purchaser, when the anchor is sized appropriately for the boat using Rocna's sizing recommendations. Many companies warranty against breakage, but Rocna Anchors is so confident in the Rocna's rugged design that they warranty against manufacturing defects and bending. An anchor is vital piece of safety equipment, and Rocna gives their customers the peace of mind that their Rocna will perform as promised.
Dedicated attachment points for:
- Buoyed retrieval line
- Tandem anchor
- Securing to the bow
Documentation available at the following links:
ACCO Mooring Chain
Item #: 001127
ACCO Grade 43 Domestic High Test NACM Chain
Item #: 001506
Samson Pro-Set 3-Strand Nylon Line
Item #: 002260