Rocna Original Galvanized Steel Anchor
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Introducing the Rocna, the ultimate solution to your vessel's anchoring needs. A Rocna always attains its correct setting attitude for quick penetration, regardless of how it hits the bottom. It digs straight in, offers superior holding-power, and will not easily trip out on load reversal. Rocna represents the best in safety, security, and dependability.
- Instant set
- The roll-bar ensures that it always lands on the ideal angle for penetration, plus reinforces the blade for massive strength.
- Setting skids elevate the heel and correctly direct the tip, for reliable setting in soft seabeds.
- The shank is high tensile steel, and designed so the anchor self-launches.
- Rock solid holding power
- Of all anchor types, a concave blade gives the greatest resistance, and through clever design Rocna provides the largest blade area possible. The result - massive holding power.
- Resistant to wind and tide shifts
- The sharp chisel tip combines with a very high weight on tip (average of 33%), which ensures an instant reliable set with every use. Environmentally Friendly: No lead in the tip and no dragging
- Lifetime Warranty
- The Rocna Anchors lifetime warranty has been expanded to include bending or deformation, in addition to breakage. It applies to the lifetime of the original purchaser, when the anchor is sized appropriately for the boat using Rocna's sizing recommendations. Many companies warranty against breakage, but Rocna Anchors is so confident in the Rocna's rugged design that they warranty against manufacturing defects and bending. An anchor is vital piece of safety equipment, and Rocna gives their customers the peace of mind that their Rocna will perform as promised.
Dedicated attachment points for:
- Buoyed retrieval line
- Tandem anchor
- Securing to the bow
Additional Handling Note:
An additional Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.
Documentation available at the following links:
Item #: 002742
Item #: 003016
Item #: 003017
Item #: 551045
Item #: 012340
Item #: 012341
Item #: 002931