Lewmar Self Launching Delta Anchor - Stainless Steel
Multiple Sizes Available
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Lewmar until at least the end of April. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
Made from premium grade Duplex / High Tensile stainless steel this Delta anchor leads the way in innovative anchor engineering. Its unique shank profile and ballasted tip make the Delta anchor self-launching. The low center of gravity and self-righting geometry ensure that the Delta anchor will set immediately. Consistent and reliable in performance, the Delta anchor has Lloyd Register Type Approval as a High Holding Power anchor and is specified as the primary anchor used by numerous National Lifeboat organizations.
- Stainless Steel model Delta / Plow anchor
- One piece construction of premium grade duplex / high tensile stainless steel
- On contact with the seabed the Delta will immediately try to "right itself due to extreme apex ballasting and geometric configuration of the anchor
- The "set position" is instantaneous
- Self launching
- Self-launch - the Delta shank is shaped to initiate self-launch from the stowed position
- This means that when using a power windlass the Delta can be released without assistance
- The Delta "blade is designed to provide a totally balanced hold in the seabed even on short scope, a real advantage in crowded anchorages
- This ensures absolute stability with no tendency to break out under extreme load in a wide variety of seabed conditions
- Trip line eye provides easy retrieval
- Guaranteed for life against Breakage
- All Delta anchors are "guaranteed for life against breakage"
- Lloyd Test Certification is available for individual Delta anchors by arrangement
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.