Lewmar Self Launching Delta Anchor - Stainless Steel
Multiple Sizes Available
Made from premium grade Duplex / High Tensile stainless steel this Delta anchor leads the way in innovative anchor engineering. Its unique shank profile and ballasted tip make the Delta anchor self-launching. The low center of gravity and self-righting geometry ensure that the Delta anchor will set immediately. Consistent and reliable in performance, the Delta anchor has Lloyd Register Type Approval as a High Holding Power anchor and is specified as the primary anchor used by numerous National Lifeboat organizations.
- Stainless Steel model Delta / Plow anchor
- One piece construction of premium grade duplex / high tensile stainless steel
- On contact with the seabed the Delta will immediately try to "right itself due to extreme apex ballasting and geometric configuration of the anchor
- The "set position" is instantaneous
- Self launching
- Self-launch - the Delta shank is shaped to initiate self-launch from the stowed position
- This means that when using a power windlass the Delta can be released without assistance
- The Delta "blade is designed to provide a totally balanced hold in the seabed even on short scope, a real advantage in crowded anchorages
- This ensures absolute stability with no tendency to break out under extreme load in a wide variety of seabed conditions
- Trip line eye provides easy retrieval
- Guaranteed for life against Breakage
- All Delta anchors are "guaranteed for life against breakage"
- Lloyd Test Certification is available for individual Delta anchors by arrangement
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 003438
Item #: 003437
Item #: 003436