Danforth S-1300 Standard Anchor - 16 Lbs
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- The Danforth Standard Anchor has the traditional holding power which has always been associated with Danforth Standard Anchors
- The shank is made of high strength steel
- The steel flukes are strong and wide
- Each anchor has a hot dipped galvanized coating for long lasting protection
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Estimated holding power: 1300 lbs
- Designed for boats up to 36 feet (boat size based on 20 knot winds)
- Recommended chain size: 4' x 1/4"
- Height (A): 31-3/4"
- Stock Length (B): 24"
- Fluke Length (C): 16-1/2"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $14.25, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.