Lewmar Pro-Series 1000H Horizontal Windlass Kit
The Lewmar Pro-Series 1000H Horizontal Windlass Kit is a compact gypsy-only rope / chain windlass offers default power-down function for anchor lowering.
- Powerful permanent magnet motor provides fast line speed and reliable power-up anchor retrieval at the push of a button
- Equipped for manual emergency recovery – requires only a common 1/2" socket wrench
- DIY-ready windlass kit offers convenient on-deck installation, low maintenance and reliable performance
- Corrosion-resistant 100% 316 stainless steel construction, including control arm and chain stripper
In the Box:
- Base gasket seal
- Fast-mounting studs
- Installation wrench
- Circuit breaker
- Dual-direction solenoid
- Rocker switch
- Chain Size: 5/16" HT
- Rope Size: 9/16" or 5/8" 3-strand or 5/8" 8-plait
- Motor Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 700 Watts
- Current Draw: 50 Amp
- Circuit Breaker: 70 Amp
- Max. Pull: 1000 lbs
- Boat Size: 27 to 38 ft. LOA
- Max. Working Load: 250 lbs
- Rode Release: Power up / down
- Retrieval Speed: 88 ft. / min.
- Material: 100% 316 stainless steel (including control arm and stripper)
- Dimensions: 5-3/4" x 9-5/8" x 7"
- Warranty: 5 years
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 001385
Item #: 000527
Item #: 000528