Danforth 60H Hi-Tensile Anchor - 60 Lbs
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- The Hi-Tensile Anchor is Danforth's toughest, most durable anchor and features very high holding power
- The flukes are fabricated for additional strength and then beveled to allow quick, deep bottom penetration
- Each shank is made from 4130 steel and then heat treated for extra strength
- The anchor has a hot dipped galvanized finish
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Estimated holding power: 5500 lbs
- Designed for boats up to 73 feet (boat size based on 20 knot winds)
- Recommended chain size: 8' x 5/8"
- Height (A): 50"
- Stock Length (B): 38"
- Fluke Length (C): 27"
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $60.00, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.