Danforth 35H Hi-Tensile Anchor - 35 Lbs
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
- The Hi-Tensile Anchor is Danforth's toughest, most durable anchor and features very high holding power
- The flukes are fabricated for additional strength and then beveled to allow quick, deep bottom penetration
- Each shank is made from 4130 steel and then heat treated for extra strength
- The anchor has a hot dipped galvanized finish
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Estimated holding power: 3800 lbs
- Designed for boats up to 64 feet (boat size based on 20 knot winds)
- Recommended chain size: 8' x 1/2"
- Height (A): 40-3/4"
- Stock Length (B): 31"
- Fluke Length (C): 22"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 003016CHNCH2
Item #: 003017CHNCH1